Why Outsource your Medical/Business Transcription?
Government regulations, insurance companies, and consumers are demanding improved documentation of medical transcription.
HIPAA guidelines have precipitated a push by healthcare providers to move toward a digital health record, not only in hospitals, but also in the general ambulatory and physician care environments. Handwritten notes are not meeting these new demands.
Many practices never really consider the total cost of transcription to their practice when medical transcription is done internally.
A good rule of thumb is to multiply your transcriptionists labor and benefits by 250%. Many businesses fail to consider the many indirect costs associated with in-house staff, such as:
- 50% Medical Transcription Utilization
- Technical Support
- Equipment Costs and Maintenance
- Equipment Depreciation
- Software Upgrades
- Office Space and Utilities
- Recruiting and Training Costs
However, savings are not the most important criterion. The following factors should be considered when choosing to outsource: medical transcription costs, quality and accuracy, turnaround time, and in-house staffing levels. All these factors can be summarized in one word -VALUE.
Why we are?
We entered into medical transcription industry in 2014. Now we provide a high quality, quick-turnaround, and extremely competitively priced transcription service to the Healthcare Industry.
With extensive hours of coverage combined with skilled staff, Prosys assures that your medical transcription services needs are met on time or even ahead of schedule. If your needs are affordable after hours or weekend coverage, Prosys can customize a plan to suit your specific needs
We strive to deliver:
- 98% error-free transcribed documents.
- Extremely Competitive transcription rates.
- Total accountability for quality of service and support.
- Secure HIPAA compliant Transfer & Retrieval of Files via our website.
- Individualized quote comparing your current transcription
- Personalized Service with the Quality and turnaround you expect